PoolSprint lets you run underwater

It has been a while since I ran for fun, and I wish I could say those days are not over. In other words, I need to run more often, otherwise my gut will grow. If I could afford a pool, I would use this particular piece of exercise equipment called the PoolSprint, which is essentially a treadmill underwater.
Anyone who has ever ran underwater knows how difficult it is to move your legs in the drink, and this is the whole point. Sometimes exercise and other athletics is about doing things that are hard so other physical activities are easier.
For example, those basketball hoop rims that you can buy that are smaller than the usual hoop. This way, it is a lot easier to make a real basket.
I would imagine that after the PoolSprint allows the user to feel like they are running on air after a few runs in the PoolSprint.
I look at this device and wonder is it possible to do a treadmill underwater without those handles that you grab on to like a treadmill on land. Is there any reason that a PoolSprint user couldn’t just run in the shallow end of the pool and get the same type of workout?
 
0 Responses